Wednesday, April 02, 2008 / 10:50 PM
I cannot believe what I was told today.
There is always a joke that is played on me by the bosses. As I told them long ago that I will not be extending anymore contract with them, my biggest boss(we call him mo), actually asked me to submit a "Form" for approval before can leave. This is always mentioned by the bosses to me. This "Form" that mo refering to, actually does not exist at all.
This morning, as my colleague still on mc, so I had to do payment. It actually takes up my whole morning or should I say I actually need to spend at least 3 to 4hours to complete it. As such, I cannot attend the usual morning meeting. Our CPP's director actually joined us today, lucky I had excues not to go. =]]]
After the whole meeting, I actually approach mo for approval for payment memo. Then he said to me "I found the 'Form' and submitted to my boss." I stoned on the spot. I only said "huh" "You found the 'Form'?" Another colleague(chok) of my actually said is an April fool joke, but Mo said not an april fool joke. Chok actually agreed by noding his head to me. Seriously, I still cannot believe till now.
I am so sad. Though I joked with him that I dun want to talk to him anymore, but I seriously feel so sad.
When I first step in to Merchant Business, he is someone who I scared the most and do not dare to even call him or knock his door. To me, he got my respect. In front of him, I do not dare to talk or even laugh. He is actually a friendly, fun, crazy and most importantly someone who can provide you the best solution whenever you faced problem. I only dare to talk to him more only after last year christmas. He is a smart boss. Whatever he say does make sense to me. From what I know, he is someone where alot of people in my department stay on because he is a good boss.
If I did not promised my manager that I will extend till end of May, my last day will be right after his.
I still cannot believe. I will ask him tomorrow when I need to see him.
Labels: daily, moody
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body