Tuesday, April 01, 2008 / 11:59 PM
15hours plus of work is not funny. Reached home about an hour ago.
Colleagues either on compliance leave or on mc. I am so tired. Run the payment duties then follow by doing report and investigation as and when cases being reported. Whole day was packed for me. I need time to breathe.
Looking at numbers is not funny, but indeed challenging. I still love my job.
I lost my count to my last day, as I'm extending an month more just to help my boss to cover some duties. Therefore, countdown to my last day will need to at 38days more.
Got to sleep soon, as 0550 will need to wake up. List of tasks to complete tomorrow.
Goodnight my dear.
Labels: daily
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body