Thursday, February 01, 2007 / 9:19 AM
Feel so empty in myself.
Today will be offically last day of my poly schooling life. Times really flies. First day of my poly life was just like ytd and now i am going to attend my last class.
The emotion is now too messy, i cannot explain. I do not know is because i ytd stay at home whole day that made me feel this way or other thoughts. Sigh.
Today class will be with the class mate that i only met this sermster, we had already create the bond. Everyone seems to be blessing in knowing each other. People who do not like coming school has change the mindset to like, after know this group. But sadly, good days never last. I will definitely remember this class and miss my mentor group.
Class will be from 1300 to 1500, IMGT. I wish we could meet for lunch at canteen 3 and is because it will be the last lunch for us at canteen 3.
Argh. I really cannot get so emo. Argh. I always hated seperation. Can time just freeze at the moment.
Labels: emo-shit, school
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body