Sunday, February 25, 2007 / 9:26 AM
I am such a indecisive person. =.=
Went to get my contact lens then went town to get leslie birthday gift plus fishy's earrings and meet up with fishy to go back zoo for our staff meeting. I must say this meeting is better than the pervious one. Hopefully zoo can be awarded the best tourist attraction on the coming month.
Meeting ended like 9pm. After that went home from there, too tired.
Anyway, i finally recieved my reply regards to NAA matters. I shall think whether how can i send back to them.
Huimin: I guess u better go relax urself, if not ur temper will be turning bad and u may not know u are hurting others. I wish to see the old huimin back alright. Sometimes is diffcult for u to let go somethings, but after u clarify with someone, is time to let go then just learn to let go. I am really happy that u shared with me about what happening and i know u are prepared to faced anything, but just to force urself too hard. When u want to break down just break down alright.
Fishy: I can only say
phew. Nothing bad had happen between us. As u told me u are having bad mood swing nowadays, i guess u need to relax urself too. Being the sandwitch of zoo and ur studies, is not very heathly. Like u said, maybe is we have not been meeting up that causes all the misunderstandings. Just remember that nothing will affect our friendship, unless one of us want to give up. Other than that, u will be my fishy forever k.
Labels: Zoo
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body