Wednesday, February 28, 2007 / 11:43 AM
oink oink
I dunno how to start so oink oink.
Days has pass and i am so busy. Went to work ytd as CW. Watch the happy hog show. I can only commend 1 word to it "lame". I do not know should i laught out loud at the show. It really very lame. lolx. Hog is so cute.
Today is just another day. I gonna go school soon to collect the prom night tickets and of cause clear all the balance i owe them. It nice of them, of never chase me, i feel so guilty as their friends. =.= Later shall do some updates with them and see what i can help them out later.
As i said i am so indecisive. Go or not go? I planned everything already yet i cannot foresee what will happen on that day itself.
Labels: personal
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body