Tuesday, March 13, 2007 / 10:54 AM
Ytd went to see my 7yrs old nephew took the bronze swimming test. Oh wells, i want to take it badly too~
I love swimming alot alot, but well, my mum object me from swimming. =.= Swimming is one of my fav fav sport k. Just because she afraid i will became ugly then don't let me continue it, just like she do not allow me take netball as cca in the past. Argh. I saw my nephew, Anson, attain his bronze at the age of 7yrs old, make me jealous. I am seriously thinking of take up that test too. Can i?
After the watching the test, we went bugis for steamboat, then went to watch Follow the Law. It was a funny show ya. When u are sad, catch this show can make u laugh out loud, though i never laugh out loud. =]]]
Ytd, my cousin somehow gave me a good scolding, when i told him i dunno wat i want to do. lolx. I know what i really want, just i shy to say. After that, i have come to conclusion that i will attack the banking industry. Yes. That will be my new direction.
Labels: personal
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body