Tuesday, March 13, 2007 / 10:04 PM
I really hate my indecisive character. Argh.
I was offer to work as temp telemarketer at my old company, SITF. It is a temp for 2 months, 8bucks per hour. My decision of getting a full time at bank industry is shaking now. What should i do? Take the 2 months temp or give up and find a bank?
If i take up the temp work, i will be very happy. I can work 5days at there and weekends at zoo. I will be working 7 days in a week. I will not need to stay home. I guess i will be happier.
I'm very moody these few days, i dunno why. I can find no reasons, but i am just damn moody. It comes to a point where i can just throw my temper out to anybody comes by. I cannot stand it, that why i want keep myself really work like no tml or rest.
Should i really do 7days a week?
Can i endure thru the months?
Is this the best way out?
Any objection from u, my friends?
Labels: moody, personal
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body