Monday, March 12, 2007 / 10:05 AM
I being hunting for job and i know i am rejecting of job like nobody business. I feel that i want data entry job.
It is such a simple job that does not need to use any of my brain cells. I am lazy, i know lar. lolx. I will left all up to fate to decide what job comes by way ya.
Anyway, this week wednesday, NP result is gonna come out. I am very nervous, seriously nervous. I am always afraid that bad things may happen. I am really serious ya. oh gosh. Less then 48hours.
Labels: personal
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body