Wednesday, April 11, 2007 / 9:58 AM
Just do short update before i preparing myself to go out.
Anyway, i feel much better compared the past few days of working. I whine alot at huimin, hanqiang, tram ushers and drivers working on the friday to sunday and at jasmine on sunday. I whine about my work. I really sick and tired of every shit i get from that one person. Seriously, it was actually reached the boiling point of my blood. I never get so angry from about work, beside that stolen case. As i am writing these, it heat me up again.
I only whine at jasmine on sunday, cause i know she work in office very often and i feel bad to say to her. But it reach a point that i cannot take it, and i have to tell her. I really feel better, as sunday i can only complain after work. Seriously, among all the senior, i can say i only respect 2 person on work, jamie and chandra. =]]]
During these days, i keep thinking of quiting. At first, i was thinking on the day i get employ will be the day i resign from zoo. But i get hold back once again, by thinking of friends there, which i do not bare to leave. sign.
Joanne:
I am really feeling better, as long as i dun think of it. Will really update details very soon okay. We still have things to discuss on. keke. When will be our next MTV shooting?? LOLX.
*You shouldn't compare yourself to the best others can do, but to the best you can do.Labels: whine, Zoo
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body