Friday, April 20, 2007 / 10:22 AM
Listen up everyone!
I am now empolyed as Merchant Officer in Citigroup.
Oh well, people please dun be shock with it. I understand it very stressful in there and huge volume of workload. But well, i am jobless now, so why not i just give it a shot. Maybe the dept i going will not be as stress as others. I only got this news this morning.
Some of u may know i am looking for bank job. But due to no respond from OCBC and Citigroup when i send online resume, i actually give up hope. I went back to search for agency instead and grab any job that comes by. This is just so lucky that kelly services actually working very close to citigroup and of coz i got this offer.
Before or after the interview of ytd, only chinghwa know what i am going thru. She the only i msg-ing with and she called after my interview and ask me. Such a super friend i have here. She is the only friend that really know every details from job offer to interview and of coz the first friend to know the result of the interview this morning. =]]]
My working place will be at Millenia Tower, should be 13th floor. My pay is not very high, i dun mind sharing the figure but due to sensitive issue, ask me personally okay. This will be renewable 6mth contract base. I am entitle to 7days of leave too. Just like any full-timer/perm staff. Every wed and fri, no formal for me! ! ! If possible of coz i wunt want to change job anymore.
I looking forward for the coming tueday. The boss told me her working team is always full of fun and laughter during work. But well, she will be away for 2-3 weeks after my 4 days of work. sobz. I will feel so lost at there then.
So from today or rather from tueday onwards, i am a working at citigroup form weekdays and zoo for weekends. Be happy for me alright! =]]]
Labels: office-work, personal
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body