Saturday, April 14, 2007 / 11:10 PM
Went back to work is F4, is hectic. Can say either i have not work in FOZ for very long time or i hardly work there. I made mistakes again. I am so nervous in that booth. I guess i feel more easlier working with tram or any other station rather than FOZ.
Tml i will be going back to tram as Tic. I will walk the whole day round the zoo without taking tram. I gonna do that for my own sake. Cause i wanna slim down. Fishy say she is fat, which is no lar. I am much more fatter than u.
Hopefully, tml can be a great working day for me. =]]] Update again soon.
*I feel we should learn to respect ourselves before u want people respect u. When signal is shown to us, we should learn to withdraw.Labels: daily, Zoo
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body