Sunday, August 19, 2007 / 5:53 PM
I got a new haircut for a week till now. No more long long hair. I feel that it is not short enough, but at least is much shorter. =]]] I will be going for 1 more haircut next month with my fishy. Want to cut shorter than what i having now.
Alot of things happened. Last sunday was talking with fishy about working in zoo. By thurdy midnight, she told me she want to find other job. It was really so fast, but well, everyone has the right to choice want he/she relly wants. To be honest, it will be bored with fishy at work, cause it is rarely for both of us to work together. I had so much fun at CW and TS3 working with her.
Her leaving make me think twice whether should I continue my 1year 8months of job? After thinking thru, I believe I will not quit any sooner, cause I find that I actually love the job. Is not only the people I work with make me want stay, but also I feel happy whenever guest are happy after I helped them. Just a sincere 'Thank you' or a smile can make me want to help them more. Yes, I love my job at zoo.
To end this entry, I will wish
yun's 21st birthday, Happy Birthday. Hope this will not be a late one for you. Hopefully, you enjoy your day and of cause have a smooth year ahead. all the best in everything you do!
Labels: birthday, Zoo
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body