Sunday, November 18, 2007 / 9:30 PM
Time is just not enough for me.
This whole week been working OT for weekdays, but work just can't finish. Weekend work in the zoo, plus foz meeting.
I am not ready to leave the zoo yet. Friends there are like my sister and brother. Although I do not work that often, like just 5days per month recently, I still can get along with them.
At first, I set the target to resign and my last day on 18th dec, which mak my 2 full year in the zoo. I do not have the courage type out the letter. =\
Joanne, I still working in zoo. Can we meet up soon, even we have busy schedules.
Fishy, you got to update me soon. When can we meet up again?
I wish . . . .
I have more than 24hours per day.
I can have double energy to let me spend in both work place.
I wish all the old/new zoo mates can be back in force.
I wish I wish I wish. . . . . . . .
I know all my wish is so impossible. That why it is called as wishes.
Labels: daily, Zoo
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body