Monday, March 31, 2008 / 10:52 PM
An evening dinner last night had actually impact me alot.
After attending my colleague's wedding, I dream of my own wedding. Planning this and that. Thinking of taking care of all the small little things that should be taken care. As the thoughts get deeper, it is so impossible. It had actually change to being a wedding planner.
As a wedding planner, I can dream all kinds of solomization can be take place. From ROM to wedding day and night dinner. It definitly can be an fun and challenging job. It actually can give me sense of satisfaction in completing each assignment.
I'm seriously thinking of this occupation. It make me think whether should I work for company or should I open an company by myself?
Should I take this chance to change my life?
Labels: personal
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body