Monday, February 05, 2007 / 9:10 PM
Alright, I am freaking angry and pissed off.
Today there is this SMART yet careless thief, stolen money from my station. I do not know who is the person. But i hereby CURSE AND SWEAR of the person. The person stolen 50bucks. I am seriously fuck angry and pissed off. Coz i need to take out for no fucking reason. Come on. I am really fucking angry ok. Fuck it.
Nowadays, i aware that sometime whatever i said, especially bad things, will always come true. Just like i said ytd that today will accident( huimin u rmb i said that right), it really happen today. And now i am so freaking fucking angry and pissed by that thief, i will curse and swear on that person. I believe on karma. U will have ur karma very soon. Remember i curse u to have ur karma.
I am freaking angry coz is my WHOLE DAY pay. Mean i am fucking free labour for the day. And i can say that, if i know whoever is the one, i will seriously do something to it, report to police will be in my thoughts. Trust me. This is the first time i am so angry that i cannot even control it. I believe friend who read this will feel how angry i am. Fuck it. I dun scold all this bad word, unless that reach my limit. Fuck it.
Whoever the thief is, YOU WILL GET YOUR KARMA. Trust me. Karma will haunt u all the way.
Damn day.
Labels: personal, Zoo
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body